dilluns, 12 d’octubre del 2009

I'm Clara


My name is Clara. I'm 13 years old. I live in Berga with my parents and my brother. My parents' names are Enric and Imma, and my brother is Marc. I go in "IES Guillem de Berguedà" high school. I do 3st of ESO. My birthday is on 26th December. It is at Christmas and I like it. My brother and I always fight but I love him and he loves me.

I go to high school every morning at half past eight. In the Monday's afternoon I sometimes do some sport. on Wednesday, in the afternoon I go to paint and to the music school to play flute. On Thursday we finish the classes at 2 o'clock and we have got free afternoon. I go to the music school to learn music too. On Friday we have got the free afternoon too and I go to music school to play the piano. Then I go home and I do my homework or I play computer games. On the Fridat's evenings we, my parents, y brother and I, watch a film while we have dinner. I think it is funny.

I love so much animals. I think they're very interesting and very beautiful. I like music. I like playing flute and piano. I like painting too, I usually paint mountains and houses but I like painting animals too. I also like the sport. About food I like macarronies and all type of pasta. I hate bad people and wars.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.