dilluns, 3 de maig del 2010

MY CHILDHOOD

Do you remember when you were a child?
Write about childhood memories.


When I was a child, I went to St. Joan School. I had a lot of friends I n my class. I remember when in the playground my friends and I played together.
Sometimes we played football, other days we played hide-and-seek… W were very happy.

I also remember the Christmas with my family. I always laugh when I watch a video of my childhood. All the family were knocking the “tió”. It was, as it is now, very funny.

When I was a child, I played all the day with my old cousin. She is five years older than me. We played when my cousin came in Berga, because she lived and, still lives, in Merlès. We were cooks, hairdressers, shopkeepers… All the jobs! It was fantastic and when my brother was born, he was our son or our brother… I was very thrilled when my parents said to me:


- You will have a brother!

It was enjoyable. A new member in the family!
In the hospital, a lot of people came to see him. I slept in my grandparent’s home and I remembered the stories that my grandpa told me.
I loved so much him. Then, when my parents arrived at home with my brother, I became the old sister and I played with my brother and annoyed him.

I remember my very happy childhood.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.