dissabte, 3 d’abril del 2010

I'M YOURS (opinion of the song)

I'M YOURS (by Jason Mraz)

The song that I have chosen is “I’m yours” of Jason Mraz. It isn’t my favourite song, because I haven’t got any favourite song, but I like it a lot.
Jason Mraz is popular especially thanks to this song. He is a singer-songwriter. His real name is Jason Thomas Mraz. He was born in the USA, in Mechanicsville, Virgínia, in 23 of July in 1977.
He studied musical theatre in the American Musical and Dramatic Academy of New York, and then he moved to live in San Diego.
In 2001 he married with Sheridan Edley but they got divorced in some months.
One year later, Jason worked with Elektra Records discography and then he worked with a lot of popular artists, and introduces some singles.
In 2008 he introduces his thirst album: “We sing. We dance. We steal things”. The single of this album was “I’m yours”. He got his total success with this song. It is the most famous song of Jason Mraz. Then he has collaborated with a lot of artists and recently, ha has appeared in "We are the World 25 for Haiti", with a lot of others important singers at the moment.
“I’m yours” is about the love. The really love without complications, free love. It explains a lot of singer’s feelings.

I like this song because it is really nice. I also like Jason’s voice too. It isn’t much important for me but the song remembers me the summer and it makes me feel good and cheerful and also free. In my opinion the song is very relaxing and I hear it when I have a bad day or I feel sad… I think that it happier me a little, because I want to start to sing the song. I like the general message of the song too, because it explains that can be a love without complications and with freedom. I don’t find any negative aspect in the song because I like the voice of the singer, the lyrics and the melody but there are some parts that I didn’t understand only listening. I have to read the lyrics to understand the song. I don’t want to change something from it. I like “I’m yours “as it is.

I like the videoclip too, because it shows a lot of very beautiful places and landscapes. It gives you a free and cheerful feeling. It’s also in the summer and it transmits a calm, hot and happy feeling. It’s very nice to see. I think that it’s a little connected to the lyrics because it gives the same feelings that the lyrics.
In the videoclip, there are a boy, Jason Mraz, who travels and meets a lot of different places and different people. He transmits a very free feeling. He jumps into the sea, he swims, he goes with different people… He travels freely and relaxing, without worries.

To sum up, I think that it is a nice and meaningful that help you to feel better and, in my opinion, encourages you to know different things.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.