dissabte, 27 de febrer del 2010

PREDICTIONS

WHAT WILL BE MY LIFE LIKE IN 20 YEARS?

In twenty years, I will be 34 years old. I think that I won’t be very tall but I won’t be short. My hair will be as it is now but, maybe, shorter. I will be a good person. I will be stubborn. I want to be a cheerful and nice person too in the future.
I will marry with a nice and handsome boy. We will have two children a boy and a girl. Their names will be Roc and Emma. We will be a very nice family but sometimes, as all the families, we will argue but not very often. I will live in Berga but we will have a house in Sant Antoni de Calonge too.
I will be a vet. Every morning I will go walking to my vet clinic. I will cure a lot of animals. My husband will take the children to school. He will be teacher of a little school in a village near Berga.
I will practice different hobbies. I will go to painting classes because I will love drawing and painting. I will love the animals very much but we won’t have got any pet because he will have to stay all the day alone in house. My parents will have got a dog and my parents-in-law will have got two horses and a vegetable garden in Avià. In my free time I will stay with these pets or my family and I will like sport so I will practice some sport. I won’t smoke. I will practice music too. I will be busy but I think I will be happy.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.