diumenge, 30 de gener del 2011

WRITING: A film review

NO RESERVATIONS

I liked a film called “No Reservations” a lot. It’s not a film with a very good plot however I liked it and I think it’s a good film to watch when you don’t know what to do.

The film is about Kate, a “chef” who works at a good restaurant and is very hard-working. She has to take care of Zoe, her niece, because her mother has died recently. Because of that, Zoe is always very sad and doesn’t want to eat anything and the relationship between Zoe and Kate is a little difficult. Then, Nick arrives at the restaurant, a new “chef” to help Kate, but she doesn’t like him because he wants to do things his way. However, he makes Zoe to eat something and helps her, and after this. Nick and Kate become more friends every day, and Zoe starts to be happy. Then Kate and Nick fall in love but after this they have to overcome some problems with the restaurant, with Zoe, with their relationship…

The end is really nice and I really enjoyed it. I think that it’s a very nice film and, in my opinion, everyone should see it because it teaches you about work and life in a very funny way. I felt very well watching it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.